Textron Aviation Cessna Citation Ascend Launch
- Textron Aviation presented S5D with an exciting challenge: to assist in the launch of their revolutionary Cessna Citation Ascend, a cutting-edge business jet poised to redefine the industry’s standards.
- With a tight timeline in play, the grand unveiling was set to take place at none other than Europe’s premier business aviation event, EBACE in Geneva, Switzerland.
- The launch of the Citation Ascend necessitated an exceptional marketing campaign that was both engaging and informative, intended to resonate with both customers and partners and leave a lasting impression of the remarkable qualities of the new aircraft.
- In collaboration with Textron Aviation (TA) and its partners, S5D developed a comprehensive marketing campaign that consisted of three key elements. After expertly crafting digital 3D models of both the exterior and interior of the Citation Ascend, our team then created:
- An interactive, online customer experience that allowed TA customers and partners to explore the interior cabin and learn about the aircraft specs and features. This experience implemented visuals that showcased the productivity benefits of purchasing the Citation Ascend and generated excitement around the new aircraft.
- An air-to-air CGI video that showcased the Citation Ascend in flight, providing a stunning and immersive look at the aircraft’s performance and capabilities before the real airplane has even been built.
- An abstract sizzle video to build anticipation around the Citation Ascend ahead of EBACE.
- The Citation Ascend launch was a resounding success, generating enthusiasm amongst Textron Aviation’s potential customers and partners. At EBACE, visitors were excited for a chance to engage with a mock-up of the Citation Ascend and explore its interior, both physically, in-person, and digitally, online.
- After a successful initial launch at EBACE, meticulous planning is already underway for future phases leading to the Citation Ascend’s highly anticipated showcase at NBAA.