Bell Nexus at CES
- Bell Flight challenged our team to create a memorable campaign that would launch at CES 2019 and garner even more attraction than their successful Air Taxi exhibiton of the previous year.
- Bell required an experience they could continue to use at other trade shows throughout the next year.
- The overall goal was to position Bell as an industry leader with ample knowledge and expertise to create the Nexus aircraft.
- S5D helped design the futuristic aircraft using 3D modeling and created photo-realistic visuals to depict the Nexus in various real-life scenarios.
- These visuals were also used in the VP of Innovation’s Augmented Reality (AR) presentation as well as in an AR app to showcase interior views and use case scenarios to customers.
- These same photo-realistic visuals were then repurposed to create a teaser video and website assets.
- Finally, we created a Virtual Reality (VR) flight simulator using HTC Vive headsets and motion bases. The simulator gathered data from show attendees that Bell then used as research in developing flight controls for future aircraft.
- Exceeded last year’s CES numbers by 74% and an exponential increase of 218% more total engagements.
- Reached more than 6 million unique Twitter users and earned more than 1.5 million unique YouTube views from media and influencer channels who filmed at the booth.
- Over 2,360 stories – with 48% from traditional media and 70% from traditional media outside of North America. Bell’s key messages had more coverage than Intel, Audi and Mercedes Benz combined.
- Notable Outlets & Influencers: MSN, Yahoo News, CNET, USA Today, Wired, IGN, Engadget, Digital Trends
- EXHIBITOR Magazine’s Best of CES list, which honors the 20 best exhibits from among the more than 4,400 at the 2019 International Consumer Electronics Show.
- PLATINUM AVA Digital Award – “Digital Video Creation, Augmented or Virtual Reality” category
- BRONZE ABA Stevie Award – “Brand & Experiences – Exhibition Experience” category
- FINALIST Best of CES 2019