Galderma Chin Anatomy Video
- Galderma received FDA approval for Restylane® Defyne™ to be injected into the chin region. They held an online “Train the Trainer” launch event to teach their injectors how to safely inject this product into this new region.
- One of the key pieces of content for the webinar is anatomy education. Changing the perspective of anatomy education creates a higher level of engagement and retention within Healthcare Professionals (HCPs).
- The challenge was how to keep attendees engaged over a webinar and overcome virtual event fatigue while also educating them on this new injection area.
- Sector 5 Digital created an educational, storytelling video featuring Dr. Chris Surek, a board certified plastic surgeon that has extensive knowledge of facial anatomy, guiding viewers through a journey from within the anatomy of the chin.
- S5D filmed Dr. Surek on a green screen and placed him within a photorealistic, highly-detailed environment of the chin muscles, arteries and ligaments for visual representation. Dr. Surek was able to point out various anatomical structures to demonstrate to the audience how to safely inject Galderma’s Restylane® Defyne™ into regions of the chin.
- The video provided a fun and visually entertaining way for HCPs to learn about the anatomy of the chin, breaking free from the confines of a traditional webinar or video conference and overcoming virtual event fatigue to maintain engagement.
- The video elevated the Train the Trainer webinar and kept attendees engaged and entertained throughout, receiving positive feedback from viewers.
- Based on the survey HCPs completed after the event, 98.57% said they would recommend GAIN webinars to a colleague, and the video Sector 5 Digital created earned an average rating of 4.86 out of 5.
- The Train the Trainer webinar received an overall rating of 4.64 out of 5.