Halliburton Virtual Product Launch
• Halliburton Landmark wanted to establish their leadership in digital transformation for Exploration & Production operations by hosting a one-of-a-kind product announcement.
• The goal was to break-through the traditional webinar clutter and provide engaging content to generate product interest. No more “Death by PowerPoint”.
• Sector 5 Digital created a captivating experience to announce Halliburton Landmark’s newest DWO offering and delivered it through a seamless online streaming experience using the S5D RUSH Events platform.
• The virtual event allowed Halliburton Landmark’s worldwide customer base to learn about product offerings and easily view demos, which also helped increase lead generation.
• Over 1,700 unique users registered for the event, and 43% of registered users viewed the online experience live.
• Post event survey participants rated the special event a 4.5 out of 5, and 4.6 out of 5 in Innovation.
• Based on this success, Halliburton Landmark plans on doing a series of similar virtual experiences with Sector 5 Digital in 2021.