Rheinmetall OMFV Visuals
- Rheinmetall, along with their Team Lynx partners (Textron Systems, Raytheon Technologies, L3Harris Technologies, and Allison Transmission) are competing for the U.S. Army’s Optionally Manned Fighting Vehicle (OMFV) program.
- Rheinmetall needed a way to showcase their Lynx OMFV solution, which has yet to be physically built, to help promote their vehicle.
- Rheinmetall and Team Lynx challenged Sector 5 Digital to highlight the Lynx OMFV’s Lethality, Protection, Mobility, and Communications capabilities in a EUCOM mission theater.
- Sector 5 Digital tapped into its aerospace and defense sector expertise to produce a real-time video (unavailable publicly at this time) that featured Rheinmetall’s Lynx OMFV in a realistic multi-domain operation (MDO) scenario.
- Our team created a fully functional 3D model that accurately depicted the design and functionality of the proposed vehicle. Throughout the video, we highlighted key capabilities and unique selling points of their vehicle – everything from Target Detect/Handoff and Soft/Hard Kill capabilities to key mobility and communication features.
- S5D created three marketing assets: an impactful, engaging, and immersive mission-vignette video, an informational fly-through video, and various key marketing images that showcased Team Lynx’s OMFV offering.
- The ability to bring this concept vehicle to life through 3D visualization allowed Rheinmetall to better connect with their customers, as well as promote their OMFV solution through different marketing channels.